Like every other business, cleaning business also needs to follow certain rules to be able to succeed in highly competitive environment. When the competition is high, rules are made by customers. This is the main reason why this post consists of common perceptions and expectations of customers from the cleaning services. The post is based on customer reviews and feedback regarding existing cleaning companies, available on popular review websites.
So, if you call yourself a professional cleaner, like Lustre office cleaning, your service should match all of the following expectations from customers.
- Complete Review of the Premises: As a professional cleaning service Toronto, customers expect you to get a take a close look at their place whether it’s a home or office premises. They expect a cleaning service to consume a little amount of time knowing their problems and providing solutions.
- Explain the Problem:There are some issues which a person with ordinary knowledge cannot understand. Such as the continuous bad odor in the kitchen or smell coming out of the kitchen pipe. Here, a cleaning service representative should explain the real cause of the problem.
- Explain What to Use: A cleaning service representative is expected to provide details of the tools used for cleaning the house. It is very important from customers’ point of view that Toronto cleaning service with experienced staff explains the method of cleaning, as well as the tools used. The reason is, with kids and pets in the house, the use of inorganic chemicals may be dangerous for the internal environment. Same is true for offices.
- Green Products for Safety: The above issue can be answered more clinically, if you suggest green and organic solvents. It is also important for you to describe the ingredients used in particular solvents and the reason for using them.
- Fair Price: By reviewing most popular sites and going through customer reviews, price factor was found to be the main factor leading to conversion. Customers take into account the cleaning charges quite seriously.
- Long Lasting Results: Customers expect their floors to shine for months after cleaning. They would ideally ask you to recommend stuffs for keeping their floors and tiles clean until next annual cleaning. Toronto professional cleaning service are also not hesitant to share their knowledge in this regard.
- Estimated Cleaning Time: For office cleaning, estimated cleaning time is vital, especially when they intend to get complete office cleaning during weekends. So, you need to take this factor into consideration as well.
- Punctuality: Punctuality is another most important factor in determining how professional your service is. Customers prefer to get the job begun and done on time, and that’s where punctual cleaning services get advantage.
- Professional Approach: All the above points are meant for professional approach. If you are best in all these aspects, then you’re a professional cleaning service.
- Friendliness: Last but not the least, your customers expect a bit of importance. No matter if you had to change your schedule for old customers, you should do it to keep them. Companies with loyal customers become more successful in the long run.